Friday, September 29, 2006

More regular updates.....ooh how exciting!?!?

I am going to try to update more regularly or the whole thing is pointless!

Firstly - I want to thank God for answering prayer and finding us venues for Venture 2007. We have lost Wimborne because of renovations at the school. Today we were given 2 names of sites that could work. Please continue to pray that these sites meet the needs of CPAS and can offer homes to ventures.

Then a bit of a gripe - but only with work - I am starting to look for a new job - my current position just isn't working out the way I'd like it and was sold it(!) and I am feeling disatisfied and pretty much abused by the company. It is a shame as I loved this job for so long but I am blessed to have the opportunity to really look at a lot of options.

I had my bridesmaid dress fitting for Alli and Craig's wedding - apparently the shop that sold me the dress "overestimated my width" - chuckles all around at that one.

Got tickets for Delirious? next month - haven't seen them for yeeeeeeeeears and have had to quickly order the album for the tour.

Speaking of music - latest artists featuring heavily on my MP3:
Ray LaMontagne - Trouble - the whole album is awesome
Jars of Clay (shocker) - Good Monster
Quite liking The Feeling but haven't invested in the album yet
Six Feet Under soundtracks
For a bit of Pop - the Orson album is good - Bright Idea
Disappointed in the new Nelly Furtado - I loved her early stuff - not a big RnB fan
Ray LaMontagne - oooh yeah, I said that one - don't care - it bears repeating!

No comments: