Monday, December 26, 2005

Heather's Blog

Well here we go! Been resisting the urge to do this for ages. This blog isn't going to be a look into my mind, or my deepest thoughts because 1. I don't have any deep thoughts and 2. I am not that interesting. Hopefully this will be a way to keep in touch with people, maybe let you know what is going on in my life and a bit of fun!

So a quick catch up then - Its Boxing Day 2005 and I am having a few Baileys having been on call for the past week! I was on call because I work for the Environment Agency , been there over 2 years now and I love it! Worked in Dorset for a few years before that, at an outdoor education centre for kids. I'll add some photos of that sometime because it was a beautiful place with great people. Before that University of Bristol studying Geology which I miss doing with a passion. Currently living in High Wycombe with my mum - no need to explain why - everyone knows what house prices are like! I'm going to St Andrews church in HW - just started really and excited about it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather it is good to see you blogging, I thought about it too, but there is not much about me that would interest anyone. Nice site you have here.

Matthew Henry

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer..

Anonymous said...

Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :)